How to join
- Access to all social, cultural, sporting activities organised by the Society
- Access to the broader network of the other Anglo-European Societies in London
- Some events are organised exclusively for our members
- 15% discount at Boyd's Brasserie, located at The Grand Hotel in Northumberland Avenue, which is the Anglo-Belgian Society's meeting place
Membership is annual, starting on 1st January; those joining from November onwards have their membership extended until the end of the following year.
Become a member in 5 easy steps
- Go to our online membership registrationsupported by Webcollect, where you need to open your account.
- Choose one of the four annual membership categories.
- "Add to basket" and go to "my basket" and "check out" (Payment by online Direct Debit or bank transfer)
- "Sign up" when you join ("Sign in" when you renew) and complete the information requested by Webcollect
- Name your Proposer, a current member of the Society
Applications are subject to the approval of the Council of the Society and if required, our Secretary is always happy to help in finding a proposer. If you experience problems with the registration of events or to join us as a new member, don't hesitate to mail us at email@example.com